MITHS'98
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games (What I love the Most)

3 posters

Go down

Games (What I love the Most) Empty Games (What I love the Most)

Post by Charles Cunanan Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:15 pm

Anyone here who still love games?? Any kind of games... I know that we are all grown ups but at least there is still room for diversion... Don't be shy post ur game here... Me I'm proud to say that I'm a Ragnarok Online Addict up to now... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Charles Cunanan
Charles Cunanan
Freshmen
Freshmen

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Back to top Go down

Games (What I love the Most) Empty Re: Games (What I love the Most)

Post by George Cuartero Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:04 pm

I still play alot of games too. For now im waiting for new ps2 releases though i think they wont be making more titles but i don't know yet when will i be handling a ps3 on my hands (yummy). Anyways for now I still play and a certified addict since the pRO Beta version of Ragnarok though now i'm playin on a private server because we can't access the pRO server here in dubai. I've got a lvl 90 Biochem and Whitesmith. RoK on!!!
George Cuartero
George Cuartero
Admin

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-10-24

https://miths98.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Archie Ocampo Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:26 pm

My all-time favorite? NBA LIVE SERIES by EA SPORTS syempre...

In fact, I once spearheaded a team of patchers to create the college basketball sequel of PBA Live... UAAP-NCAA Live... I think I still have the MOD for NBA Live 2004 and 06... BTW, we have a girl patcher in this team... So di lahat boys ang gumawa... The game is for girls also who loves basketball...

Very memorable kse not everyone is given the chance to be a part of a local game modification scene... The MOD became instant hit among student gamers and earned national media interest...

Here's the link to the game preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBRqwDzXZNY

Games (What I love the Most) 48645455jq0

Games (What I love the Most) Unlscpatchingteamloadjn9

Games (What I love the Most) 33ci5

Games (What I love the Most) 43kl0

I served as the team's Project Head, Database Editor and Site Administrator / Webmaster (I created the site)... Unfortunately, we have to take the site down na because there's no more modification project lined up for this year... Retired na po lahat... Sad

Games (What I love the Most) Ginebra
Archie Ocampo
Archie Ocampo
Freshmen
Freshmen

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-10-26

http://archie.yebaweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down