MITHS'98
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batchmates abroad...

4 posters

Go down

Batchmates abroad... Empty Batchmates abroad...

Post by George Cuartero Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:51 pm

I posted this to discuss about our dear batchmates that lives and works abroad. How are their lives now and what are the changes. How are they coping up and if they can make it to our reunion. Who knows maybe through here they might find somebody else that is near them and get connected.

Let's start wit me. Wink

Ive been living at Dubai,UAE for almost 3 years now, working as a draftsman at a shipyard. But this is not my first work I came here without any assurance that I'll get a job. Job hunting is very depressing too. Then after 2 months of hunting I got hired as a Pipe fitter on the same shipyard. Life is hard at first, gettin homesick and all. There are times that i would not go to work just to chat around with my friends and family that I have left home.

Life here in Dubai is so fast paced. 10hrs at work(including the 1 hr break) and 1 day off. Tired, bored and lonely. Adding up less sleep coz of the extra activities that i wanted to do after work. I have made alot of friends here too but its entirely different with those whom i have back at home.

Finally After 1 and a half years of loneliness and boredom I managed to get my girlfriend here and luckily she got a job faster than we thought. We got married last April 2007 and we are expecting our first child within 2 weeks from now. We know more hardships will come as Life is never easy here and the cost of living is very expensive. but we will still be living here for now or until we get too tired and go home or look for another place to start with. Going back and staying in the Philippines is still the last part of our plans and i know we will be back home someday.

Nga pala I met one of our batchmates here during the first quarter of this year I think, His name is Mark Zuniga. He works here too.

As for the reunion I really hope to be there, my plans of vacation will be within March - April 2008. We haven't decided on the reunion date yet so I dont know if I can make it there. I missed the first one, I hope I wont miss it again.
George Cuartero
George Cuartero
Admin

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-10-24

https://miths98.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Batchmates abroad... Empty Re: Batchmates abroad...

Post by 13cent Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:18 am

naks...congratulations pare...
13cent
13cent
Freshmen
Freshmen

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by corps_commander98 Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:33 pm

wow.. nice nmn!! congrats!! Very Happy
corps_commander98
corps_commander98
Freshmen
Freshmen

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Archie Ocampo Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:54 pm

Uy bro... Congrats ha! Nanganak na pala wife mo... Baby girl di ba? Wink
Archie Ocampo
Archie Ocampo
Freshmen
Freshmen

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-10-26

http://archie.yebaweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum